Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One month to the fate-deciding-fit-test

Ok so maybe it won't decide our ENTIRE fate, but it sounds good. Today, inspired by last night's Biggest Loser episode, G and I cranked it up a notch in the gym. We sweated, we grunted, we came to the brink of throwing up. We also self-tested our max bench weight at the beginning of the workout and were VERY pleased with the results. We're stronger than we thought!! Phew! Hooray! Hallelujah! Tomorrow we head north for circuit training.. last week was full of yoga and stretching (truth be told that slow deliberate stuff is not my favorite, since ADD-afflicted as I am I have a hard time sitting still, but my body really appreciated it). I don't think we'll get off so easy this week... in fact, I half expect we're gonna get murdered properly. If you never hear from us again, you know what happened. (Is anybody even out there? Sometimes I wonder if we're just talking to ourselves...like crazy people in little white rooms...)

No comments:

Post a Comment