Thursday, October 13, 2011

Miserable and missing each other

G is away on vacation, visiting family in warmer climates. I miss her like crazy. Working out by myself sucks eggs. She's had family to workout with but apparently that's not cutting the mustard either.

Me (texting): 
My abs and back are so sore today! How is your body?
Why aren't you heeeeeere? I miss you!!
U r not allowed to go on vacation again (unless you take me too)

G:
Seriously... I am dying to workout with you. Everyone else sucks.
(I think there was also a bit about her 'spotter' talking too much, to the extent she just wanted to slap him, hahahaa)
I miss you... Sunday I am back :)

HHOOORAAAAYYYY!!

Tried my first TRX (ok ok, "suspension trainer" seeing as it's a home-made knock-off version) workout on Tuesday. Focused on chest and biceps... Not easy at all. Afterwards I felt like my biceps had swollen to double their size..they were so stiff and tight. And despite not really being able to do full extension on all of the exercises, I am feeling the effects like nobody's business. And then the abs piece on top of that. ouch! Stretching, coughing, even laughing hurts! Today I'm going back for more - back and shoulders this time. And abs of course. Is it 3 o'clock yet????

No comments:

Post a Comment