Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 6

Halfway through week six... not sure what happened but after today we're both about as useful as bowls of jiggly jello. I could barely get my bra off and thought i might end up showering with the sucker... and G, though she apparently managed to get herself naked had trouble getting clean undergarments back on! And when i tried to unscrew a nice new cabernet bottle... lord almighty i almost had to walk over to my neighbor's and ask for help! Mad crazy. Gotta say... it's like we're on drugs... we want more more more!

2 comments:

  1. Hey L - you and G are definitely not the only ones suffering from the eccentric work-outs... you should have seen the ladies at the Thursday night circuit training. Unfortunately, I won't be a training on Sat so have a good time for me! :) C (aka revenge of the little people).

    ReplyDelete