Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3 more hours of practice and then....

NATIONALS! We're so excited we can barely sit still. Personally, even when I'm sitting I can't stop fidgeting... that could be because I've got great music blaring through my earbuds and I'm dancing in my office chair but that's beside the point. We are soooooooo excited-scared-amazed-crazy happy-thrilled to be going off to Welland, Ontario to deliver on the promises we made to ourselves, each other and our team last October. The butterflies have been in my stomach at least a week, I can't walk past a mirror without stopping and quickly practicing my drive or my exit or some other aspect of the stroke. And we both still catch our breath when we realize that the girls looking back at us are.. US... how much our bodies have changed... :)

Gorgeous gorgeous day outside.. can't wait to swap the office clothes for shorts and a tank, hit the road north and get out on the water...

No comments:

Post a Comment