Thursday, April 7, 2011

halfway done

got a lovely text from G today... "I have had the best 25 weeks ever with you." Aww... the feeling is totally mutual. I'm happy to say that we're still having as much fun and liking each other just as much (more!) as when we started out on this journey. This has been a stressful week though.. Saturday we have our last fit test before the final cuts are made and it's making us crazy. Today as i was standing in my kitchen, making myself as healthy and full-of-protein-but-non-calorific a lunch as possible, i literally started shaking and thought i might actually puke with the stress of it. Will I be able to get my stupid face up that last damn half an inch and have my chin come to the bar or not? "It's easy" says A, "just bring your shoulder blades together." URGH. (Not all that helpful, tho your faith in us is pretty awesome!) G's been the same... Breathe girls, just breathe. The amazing thing though, is that despite training like demons, we feel amazing. Nothing is broken, no pulled muscles, we're feelin' strong. Hard to believe it's been 6 months already since we began this program.

SO yes, 25 weeks done. And next week we head to the warm sunny south for a week-long training camp. Sun, water and warm temperatures.. and a whole week with our team. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment